Original post-punk pioneers Gang Of Four are back and ready to kick out a new LP fifteen years after their last, Shrinkwrapped.
What hasn’t been said about these innovators already? They pretty much built the foundations for every NME cover star namely Franz Ferdinand & Bloc Party. (*cough*) Their new album titled Content will be released not only in several formats but accompanied by several goodies that would make any 45-year-old blush.
The lowdown is that they’ve partnered with a new D.I.Y. operation Pledge Music and they need your help to make this whole thing happen.
This is exactly why Gang of Four have offered fans the following exclusive incentives:
- A limited edition cassette tape, will be released featuring a recording of the band’s first ever gig in 1977.
- Entrance to a private view of a Gang Of Four exhibition and gig at the ICA in London.
- An exclusive Q&A with Jon and Andy.
- The chance to buy as signed guitar broken on stage by the boys.
- The chance to have a fans song personally remixed by the band.
Insanely enticing and probably a bit too much Gang of Four news for one day, so for now just breath it all in.