Ninja Tune have announced that a new album from Daedelus – Bespoke will be hitting the shelves in April. The first single off the album comes in the shape of ‘Tailor Made’ ft Milosh, and is backed up with remixes from Tokimonsta and Floating Points.
A firm favorite with the Brainfeeder camp, Daedelus’ forthcoming album also features guest spots from rising chill-wave star Baths and neo-soul hero Bilal. The album is musically a far more varied experience than Daedelus’ last release, which came out on All City as part of a collaboration between himself and Teebs.
1) Tailor-Made (feat. Milosh)
2) Sew, Darn, Mend
3) Penny Loafers (feat. Inara George)
4) One and Lonely (feat. Young Dad)
5) Suit Yourself
6) What Can You Do? (feat. Busdriver)
7) French Cuffs (feat. Baths)
8) In Tatters (feat. Kelela Mizanekristos)
9) Slowercase D
10) Overwelmed (feat. Bilal)
Tailor Made ft Milosh is out 21st March whereas the album Bespoke is out via Ninja Tune 11th April.