Telekom Electronic Beats Is Looking For A Social Media Editor
Know social? Live in Berlin? We want to meet you.
Do you have a deep understanding of social media? Are you a dance music obsessive? Would you consider yourself a “club kid”? Can you string a word or two together to form a snappy and fun one-liner? Oh yeah, and do you live in Berlin? If you answered yes to a majority of the above questions, we want to meet you.
Telekom Electronic Beats is searching for a junior social media editor to join our team in Berlin. Our ideal candidate mixes a love of dance music and club culture with an appreciation for internet irreverence and social media. If you are selected, your day-to-day would involve social media duties as well as some short-form editorial (you would write short posts like this one).
Telekom Electronic Beats is an award-winning content marketing project for Deutsche Telekom AG that provides cutting-edge coverage of electronic dance music culture.
If you have the experience, interest and motivation, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
– Must live in Berlin
– Must be legal to work in Germany either full-time or as freelance
– 1+ year experience managing corporate social media (or demonstrably awesome personal accounts)
– Solid understanding of key social platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat etc.
– A follower and early adopter of social media trends
– A basic understanding of dance music culture both in Berlin and around the world
– Knows how to make the dankest memes and GIFs
– Solid Photoshop skills
– Native English speaker (German not required, but is a plus)
– Execution of social media strategy as dictated by our editorial team
– Scheduling posts on all social media channels
– Creation of accompanying text for social media posts
– Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
– Creation of social media calendars and schedules
– Willing to collaborate with other departments (video, radio) to create content
– Must be willing to travel to festivals for potential live coverage
– Write short form articles (and longer, if you have good ideas)