1. Tunnels – Crystal Arms (directed by Rebecca Carlisle-Healy)
Imagine what it would sound like when an experimentalist goes pop. Unsurprisingly, it doesn’t sound much like what anyone else would label pop. It’s just Tunnels.
2. Kelton Prima feat. Laetitia Taschatt – You said (dir.?)
This tune was released on Tonite Records by the talented electro-funk dance master Kelton Prima earlier this year – now there’s a surf-insipired video which kinda fits to the music.
3. Rivka – Kid Animal (direcetd by the-discoverialist)
Reggie Wilkins is a producer hailing from the city of Pittsburg. He makes beautiful washed-out electronic music under the name Rivka. After watching the video above, head on over to his bandcamp to download a free album.
4. Touchy Mob – Crooked Lust (direcetd by Max Firchau & Marius Land)
Earlier we inaugurated Germany’s Touchy Mob on our site, now there’s some progress – another mind-bending track that comes along with a nice video. Don’t miss this one.
5. Dave.I.D – Marvel (directed by by Trevor Jackson)
‘Marvel’ is taken from London-based producer Dave.I.D.’s album Response, due 18 July 2011 via !K7. It’s on rotation here in the office.
6. Does It Offend You, Yeah? – The Wrestler (dir.?)
The track is from Does It Offend You, Yeah?’s second studio album Don’t Say We Didn’t Warn You, which dropped earlier this year via Cooking Vinyl.
7. Magic Castles – Ballad of the Golden Bird (directed by Jon Carling)
Minneapolis’ own Magic Castles just released this video for their song ‘Ballad of the Golden Bird,’ created by Jon Carling. Good to know they’re working on a self-titled compilation which will be released later this year via A Recordings.< /// 8. Sound Pellegrino Thermal Team — Bassface (Directed by BM&Fils)
Bassface‘ takes us back to the days of Miami and Atlanta Bass music, made for the rollerskating rink, but with an added macabre 808 trap feel = amazing!
9. Boxcutter – Passerby (directed by Sabrina Ratte)
Planet Mu-signed Irishman Boxcutter dropped his latest track ‘Passerby’ off his The Dissolve album, which was released back in April.