1. Oxykitten – 0 For Everything (directed by tinylittlehammers)
If your child has lately been asking where babies come from, you could show them this video from Oxykitten, which essentially operates as a psychedelic sex-ed tape.
2. Pepepiano – Kevin’s Basement (directed by Theo Anthony)
With incredible vision director Theo Anthony brought-to-life a new Pepepiano track from the forthcoming cassette-release “KING”, out via Speaker Snacks Recs on August 18th.
3. Pictureplane – Negative Slave (directed by Travis Egedy)
Denver-based art-rave-goth-weirdo enthusiast Pictureplane (a.k.a. Travis Egedy) just dropped this video filmed by Travis Egedyhimself using a pocket sized digital camera on location in Mexico D.F.
4. Memoryhouse – Quiet America (directed by Denise Nouvion)
The video for Memoryhouse’s “Quiet America” – a new track taken from the duo’s re-issued “The Years EP” – was directed by the band’s Denise Nouvion and edited by Jamie Harley.
5. Ital – Only For Tonight (directed by Aurora Halal)
Dancing in the light of a miracle: that’s the gift Ital keeps giving. Video was made by Aurora Halal, Luke Wyatt & Daniel Martin-McCormick. From the Ital “Only For Tonight” 12″
7. Katy B – Witches’ Brew (directed by Colin Tilley)
“Witches Brew” is the fifth single off Katy B‘s debut album, “On A Mission”. The track itself was produced by Zinc whilst the video was directed by Colin Tilley.
8. Adventure – Rio (directed by Andrew Defreitas)
Check out the disquieting, grainy, crash-zoom-laden, vintage-styled, experimental video for Adventure‘s anthemic track “Rio”, directed by Andrew de Freitas.
9. Tezeo – Can You See His Face (directed by Sam Ellison)
Very catchy indie jam from Michael Beharie + Jeff Cristiani (= Tezeo). It’s accompanied by this beautiful black & white video of performing and dancing on their roof at night with friends – photography and direction by Sam Ellison.
10. Pharaos – What (directed by Ben Shearn)
Altered Zones just premiered this video from Pharaos, who are now part of LA weird disco stable. The video is nothing but hillarious. 100% Silk