Again we present the next episode of our V I D E O D R O M E with the latest cool videos from around the world. Check it out!
1. Swindle – Moodswings (directed by Mr. Tit)
2. Gatto Fritto – Lucifer Morning Star (directed by ?)
New video for “Lucifer Morning Star” by Gatto Fritto, the project of London-based producer Ben Williams. As we mentioned earlier, his self-titled debut album sounds at once both retro and completely fresh.
3. Kreayshawn – Gucci Gucci (directed by @FUCKZENTIL)
“Gucci, Gucci, Louis, Louis, Fendi, Fendi, Prada / Basic bitches wear that shit so I don’t even bother.” Amazing: check out Oakland’s up-and-comer Kreayshawn!
4. Julian Lynch – Ground (directed by Zahid Jiwa and Miko Revereza)
Julian Lynch drops a mix of folksy post-rock and organic-jazz, all converging with a hypnotic beauty. Have a listen to “Ground”, from his equally beautiful album release, Terra.
5. Death Grips – Takyon (directed by Flatlander)
This is strong alternative hip hop, or better: imagine death core metal meets Wu-Tang‘s RZA! Don’t say I didn’t warn you!
6. Grinderman – Mickey Mouse and the Goodbye man (directed by Ilinca Hopfner)
NSFW-video for Grinderman‘s "Mickey Mouse and the Goodbye Man". Watch huge breasts, machine guns + members of Grinderman doing some Riverdance. Please enjoy.
7. Pollyester – Consierge d’amour (directed by Markus Burke)
Pollyester = Munich-based Polly Lapkovskaja + Manuel da Coll. "Concierge D’Amour" is off the Earthly Powers album, out now on Permanent Vacation.
8. DJ CAM – Swim (directed by Sonia Sieff)
This year Parisian musician DJ CAM is set to redefine himself with his new album, Seven. It marks his first release since 2002?s Soulshine – heavily influenced by Radiohead and Massive Attack.
9. Groundislava – A Grass Day (directed by Michael Patterson)
10. Beyoncé – Run The World (Girls) (directed by Francis Lawrence)
Beyonce is back! Her video for “Run The World” has premiered online and she and her girls are about to take control. Epic!