We are back with our V I D E O D R O M E presenting the latest cool videos from around the world. Check it out!
0. Katy B. – Easy Please Me
‘Easy Please Me’ produced by Magnetic Man is Katy B.’s fourth single off her On A Mission album + will be released June 6th via Columbia. So qt!
1. Wu Lyf – Dirt (directed by Fil Kaler)
Given all of the hype surrounding Manchester outfit WU LYF, their material so far speaks for itself. ‘Dirt’ is no exception.
2. Kyle Bobby Dunn – Canyon Meadows (directed by Joe Morgan)
Just in time for the release of his new album Ways of Meaning, Kyle Bobby Dunn drops this video 4 stand out track ‘Canyon Meadows’.
3. New Look – The Ballad (directed by Will Davidson)
The synth-pop record from Sarah Ruba and Adam Pavao aka New Look ‘The Ballad’ is taken from their forthcoming debut album How’s my Hair – released on June 27th on !K7.
4. Yung Jake – Datamosh (dir.?)
There is no future, the future is now. And then there is Yung Jake.
5. Alan Watts – Angelique Highway (dir.?)
New video from pseudonymed and smoked-out Brooklyn group Alan Watts – njoy.
6. Die Jungen – The Sun Is Coming Up (directed by Klaus von Barrel)
Are u ready for some vintage pop? Say yes and enjoy this warm and romantic voyage with Die Jungen.
7. Sons & Daughters – Breaking Fun (dir.?)
Glasgow quintet Sons And Daughters have just released the video for the lead single from their forth album Mirror Mirror.
8. Sun Glitters – things are…
New single from Luxembourg producer Sun Glitters (aka Victor Ferreira), haunted by dark and heavy bass grooves and warped shimmering vocal cuts – released via their bandcamp page.
9. Digitalism – 2 Hearts (directed by White Rabbit)
White Rabbit directs Digitalism‘s new music video for first single ‘2 Hearts’ from their forthcoming album I Love You, due out July 5.
10. Architecture in Helsinki – Escapee (directed by Marcus Soderlund)
Architecture in Helsinki have a new video, directed by Swedish director Marcus Soderlund who earlier has worked with The XX, Miike Snow and jj.