October 31st? Must be Halloween then, and what Halloween would be complete without a chilling selection of spooky mixes and evil tracks from some of our favourite selectors. To save you the trouble of searching the internet for your dose of musical devilry we have put together a round up of some the best mixes and give-aways from Deadboy, Pilooski and more
1. LITTLEFOOT – Well Haunted. Also, well skankin’, well good and well free.
LITTLEFOOT : Well Haunted (WRND Halloween Special) FREE WAV ? by Well Rounded Records
2. B3SCI – Halloween Pt3 mix tape. Beetlejuice, Ministry and Skrillex. Can you think anything more terrifying? Nope, us neither. Get the goods here.
3. Deadboy doing his best scary face for Bristol’s Crazylegs. On a similar tip to his mix from last halloween, expect lots more horror scores ala Goblin.
4. A more reserved take on the concept of a haunting mix. Pilooski weaves together a silky selection of odd ball disco with a spectral outlook. Grab the mix here.
5. Dope Halloween Fuck. Does what it says on the tin – Compilation from Crash Cymbals featuring unreleased music from The New Lines, Bone Quida Ida, Daniel Sex Jr. And Twin Peaks samples. Far out.
Dope Halloween Fuck by Crash Symbols
6. BASEDINTHERAIN666. Maudlin terror hip-hop. Not as bad as that makes it sound. KeyBoard Kid 206 brings the fright tonight. Grab a free track below.
BASEDINTHERAIN666 by Keyboard Kid 206
7. Last, but by no means least, what would Halloween be without some John Carpenter? Exactly, so here is Glass Candy’s take on the classic title score from Halloween.
GLASS CANDY / HALLOWEEN by JOHNNY JEWEL