I was already in love with the haunting video for CHLLNGR‘s slo-mo R&B track ‘Ask For’, but this is a whole other level. Cubic Zirconia have tweaked it into a galloping floor-ready number, chopping and pitch-shifting the vocals to bounce along with the beat. If your next party needs some audio-ghosts in the air, I recommend dropping this one on ’em. Download it in 320 KBPS below.
So here we are – back again with our V I D E O D R O M E presenting the latest cool videos from around the world.
1. Koudlam – Sunny Day (directed by Jamie Harley)
2. Peaking Lights – Amazing & Wonderful (directed Ben Shearn & Amanda Brow)
Video directed by Ben Shearn and Amanda Brown, for Peaking Lights’ ‘Amazing Wonderful,’ off the group’s 936 album.
3. Tommy Tempa – Light Medium (directed by L P Balmer)
4. The Grates – Turn Me On (directed by Dimitri Basil)
We are super excited about the new video from The Grates ‘Turn Me On’ off their new album Secret Rituals due on June 17th.
5. Cass McCombs – County Line (directed by Cass McCombs)
The self-directed video for Cass McCombs’ groovy ‘County Line’ from his 5th album Wit’s End. Good old tour footage of the road and scenic sights in slow motion.
6. Alexis Weak – Släpp Taget (directed by Tobias Hansson)
This is nothing but the new single from Alexis Weak – Sweden’s rapper number one.
7. Greeen Linez – Feel The Pressure(dir.?)
New video for ‘Feel The Pressure’ taken from the forthcoming Greeen Linez EP on Diskotopia.
8. CHLLNGR – Ask For (directed by Bjorn Stig Hansen)
The 1st video for CHLLNGR‘s (a.k.a. Steve Borth II) forthcoming album titled Haven. Most of it filmed during two summer nights in the woods using simple lighting and a SLR camera.
9. Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs – Trouble (directed by General Assembly)
Here it is, the beautifully retro and slightly psychedelic Trouble video from the awesome Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs.
10. Cold Mailman – Time is of the essence (directed by André Chocron)
Director André Chocron uses some soon-to-be demolished Oslo buildings as his backdrop, as he utilizes animation in the video to brighten up the Norwegian city.