Feed/News

Lee Scratch Perry Accidentally Destroys His Studio

Sad news this morning as dub reggae scientist Lee Scratch Perry announces the destruction of his studio by fire. According to an all-caps Facebook post, Perry failed to extinguish a candle, leading to the loss of studio equipment and his signature costumes. While this isn’t the first time Perry has destroyed his studio, this might be the first accidental case of immolation. According to Perry: “I AM SO SAD AND MY WIFE IS SO MAD.” Perry is offering guest list spots to future shows in return for gifts.

Check out Perry’s Facebook for all the details.